Why choose La Rochelle?
- A town with unique architectural heritage
- Entertainment all year round and almost 100 nautical events per year
- Quality of life, a typical La Rochelle lifestyle
- A port with all the comforts and numerous services (access to secure docks, a harbourmaster’s office open 24/7, free access to pumps for blackwater and greywater, station with 9 pumps…)
- A network of professionals at your service: 160 businesses associated with sailing
- Secure body of water, protected by islands, with numerous charming ports close by
- Relatively short waiting time to obtain annual berth rental
How to become an annual customer at La Rochelle marina.
1st step: add your name to the waiting list, complete the form and send it to us (by email or post).
It is free to sign up for the current year. If a calendar year ends and a new one starts, you shall be charged €15 in January in order to renew your request.
If you intend to buy a boat, you can still add your name to the waiting list by estimating how long your future boat will be.
To view answers to any other questions you may have, please see our Frequently Asked Questions