La Rochelle marina has specifically adapted its layout to suit ships carrying individuals with reduced mobility.
- Walkways are equipped with non-slip strips for more convenient access
- The “handi-move”, a lifting device installed on the dinghy slipway
- Allocated car parking spaces close to the docks
- 4 allocated berths on the dock where the harbourmaster’s office is located (when arriving for the year or when making a stopover), these 4 berths are strictly reserved for this purpose
- Adapted access to the Bassin des Chalutiers office, leading to the toilet and shower facilities which have been specifically equipped
- Minimes harbourmaster’s office is equipped with an access ramp
- All toilet facilities have wheelchair access
- Staff at the harbourmaster’s office are available 24h/24 to help people descend the walkways on the dock where the office is located.